TransportMAX is the industry portal built by the public transportation industry for
the public transportation industry, in exclusive partnership with the American Public
Transportation Association (APTA). TransportMAX launched into commercial operations on
April 1, 2002.
The TransportMAX online Marketplace, was designed specifically to meet the procurement
and management needs of the public transport market addressing all modes including rail,
bus, and paratransit.
TransportMAX provides e-procurement services for RFQs, vendor sourcing and purchase
requisition aggregation. The marketplace provides purchasing intelligence information
and data, as well as vendor storefronts, which gives suppliers preferred access to their
customers and transit systems access to improved vendor product information.
Among others, TransportMAX provides the following benefits:
- Comprehensive, efficient and robust e-procurement functionality
- Browser-based interface
- Straightforward and Intuitive user interface
- Free Storefronts
- Improved customer relationships and service levels
- Robust digital marketplace
- No per-transaction fees
- Streamline process
- Improved auditing, real-time reporting and sales analysis
- Access to live support
- Industry-sponsored cooperative
- Exclusively endorsed by APTA
- No membership fees for DBEs
TransportMAX registration is simple. Click on the link at top of this page to start
the short registration process.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact us at